Monday, April 24, 2017

WEEK 56


Hey everyone!
This has been a good week! 
But we are contacting in this area and it's pretty tough we don't get a lot of response so we spend hours trying to find people to teach so that would be the tough part but other than that it was good!
I was able to interview people for baptism so they were pretty great. I moved on date cuz she needed time to prepare more but the one I had yesterday , he is super prepared! He had a testimony of everything I asked him. they will both be baptized this week.
Ann is getting baptized this week as well on Saturday. She is well prepared and excited about the Gospel. She knows everything to be true! She comes from a Hindu background so that's a great change to convert over. I'm grateful I've been able to work with her! I always wondered why i came back to Couva and I know it's cuz of Ann. My comp and I got to start teaching her again when I came back so I know our Heavenly Father has put things into place. so I'm excited for this week.!
other than that not a whole lot happened.
have a great week everyone and continue to strive for greatness in all you do. as you continue to work toward you goals that's when you will be able to accomplish them.
one love!
elder colton bastian

DID YOU GUESS THE CORRECT ONES I MADE???

WE TOOK THE JAR OF COFFEE FROM AN INVESTIGATOR TO HELP HER OVERCOME HER DEMONS......HAHAHA


THIS PIC WAS SENT TO BRODIE FROM ELDER HUNSAKER....THANKS FOR SHARING BRODIE...AND DEF CAN TELL IT'S BEEN HOT THERE

MORE PHOTO CRED TO BRODIE FROM A RANDOM PERSON FROM TRINIDAD SENDING TO HER


THESE ARE FROM SISTER CHANKA-TRINIDAD...MANY THANKING SENDING TO MY MOM


AND TO THE ONE AND ONLY... JUSTIN 'THA CARTER' GEORGE....CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON GREAT PICS FROM HIM...MY MOM THANKS YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment