Tuesday, April 18, 2017

WEEK 55


Easter!

hey everyone!!

This week was pretty good!!
Not a whole lot happened, but this week was zone conference so all Trinidad missionaries got together to learn from everyone pretty much. We talked a lot about gathering and scattering of Israel. Pres. Egbert taught us about that.  Wow it's pretty interesting learning about that. All about the covenant our Heavenly father made with Abraham and how this time now we are gathering the lost 10 tribes. So it's pretty interesting to learn about that. Our heavenly father wants all of us back to him so we are all helping to make that happen.

Sister Ann is still good for the 29th of this month. I always wondered  why I came back to Couva but I know why I did now, It's cause of Ann, she was a former investigator but when I came back to Couva we picked her back up the second day I was here and now she is being baptized soon. She has made those great changes in her life. She said she knows the church to be true, book of mormon to be true, and gaining a great testimony. So I am grateful to be able to be back here and to be helping her so I can't wait for that.

Also we had a district activity so me being district leader I had to plan that out. so yesterday we dyed eggs. It was really fun!! and then we played basketball so it was a great activity! I have some pics don't worry mom haha.
But that's pretty much all this weeek.
ether 12:4
one love! elder bastian

WENDY'S WITH THE ELDERS

AFTER A YEAR....FINALLY SAW MY MTC COMPANION

CRABS

THEY CALL IT A MAN GROVE....MARSHY PLACE FILLED WITH CRABS

COLORING EASTER EGGS

CAN YOU FIND MINE I MADE?




FINALLY you got your BIRTHDAY CARD!!
**FROM MOM:  It melted my heart to receive this to be able to see his handwriting and see he still has his humor ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT....and NOW QUE "CRY SESSION"**

And those prom suits (Creds to Tanner and Scotty) are pretty sick hahah I can't believe they are graduating!! man I am old...
And I was thinking about last year. The glow in the dark thing was so much fun!!!!!! I can't wait till next time hahah
I'll email gma next week haha tell her I read hers all the time tho!
Well love you and I hope you have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment