Monday, April 3, 2017

WEEK 53

Hey everyone!!

So this week was a pretty good week!! Big news to hear in conference about the temple in poky!! That's pretty sweet. I wasn't expecting that! That's really cool tho!

All the talks in conference were so great. If you weren't able to hear them you should check them out. I enjoyed Elder Rasband talk on listening to the promptins of the spirit. And also Costa he gave a perfect talk for investigators. We had a investigator at conference too so she loved that talk and you could tell she knew it was true and she is planning on getting baptized soon too so I think that talk was able to help her out.

We also have an another investigator named Ann. I worked with her in December. So we are starting to teach her again which is great, she said she knows the church is true. She has gained a witness that it is true, it helps cuz her sister is a member too. So we are excited to keep helping them!!

So overall it was a great week. Being district leader is good, it's a little different but I like it! I've given baptism interviews and teach district meetings so its pretty good.

Well have a great week! Check out conference talks cuz I know everyone will learn from them! It's pretty amazing to know that its coming straight from our heavenly father as the leaders from the church are giving those talks!
take care! 

Happy Birthday Mom!!!:)
elder colton bastian

**SIDE CONVERSATION**

MOM:  AWWW you remembered my birthday!!

ME:  Of Course!! and guess what I will probably be home for it next year! So I can say it in person. But I hope you have  a great day tomorrow!

MOM: that will be the best present ever having you say it to me in person...I CAN'T WAIT!!

ME:  I love you mom!! happy birthday!! OH and tell gpa stacy and julie thank you for letters I'll try emailing next week to them. And maybe you will get a surprise in the mail.......

MOM:  WHAAAAAAT???????

ME: huh.....what...you said that....??? Anyways, gotta go!!!!

MOM:  BOOOOOOOO.... LOVE YOU! STAY SAFE

LAST WEEK @TGI FRIDAYS WITH ELDER HAGOOD







TRINIDAD SPORTS DAY
My Companion and me killing the competition!



WHAT.......WE KNOW WE ARE GOOD!

OHH THIS MIGHT HURT A LITTLE


YEP....SEE THE TROPHY :)


No comments:

Post a Comment