Tuesday, January 3, 2017

WEEK 40


Hey Everyone! Happy New Year!!

It's so weird being 2017 now, it doesn't even feel like it! Well at least I get to say I'll be home next year now haha. But we didn't do anything really for the new year, only thing is watch some fireworks cuz they woke us up in the middle of the night haha. But this last week was pretty good! I'm still in Couva saying goodbye to everyone once again haha but I was able to see a lot of my recent converts and investigators progress within these two weeks so that was really great to see!
I'm heading back to Princestown finally tomorrow. I'm excited to go back cuz I have some great investigators with  baptismal dates there so I'll be able to go and see how they are doing and help them towards their day! And my comp will be elder Haggood, he's from Oklahoma. From the sounds of it he is a really cool guy!
Nothing too extremely exciting happened this week, but I have realized even more how this church is true! It's amazing how much happiness is brought by living the gospel of Jesus Christ! and how we can learn more about that is reading the Book of Mormon!! As we read it brings the spirit into our lives more and helps us truly understand the importance of everything! Not just this life but the life to come! cuz this life is just the start and helps us prepare what's to come! So I challenge everyone to read the Book of Mormon for this year! STARTING RIGHT NOW!

I miss and love all ya and I hope you have a great start to the new year!!

one love!

service time, e. plumb from Idaho
I have more videos then photos this time haha ill send the videos next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment