Tuesday, December 27, 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY FAMILY


This was on Christmas Day trying to Skype with everyone. My connection was super bad and kept freezing and signing me out. So I called my President and asked if we could set it up for the next day at the mission home, he kindly said YES! So I was only able to talk with my brother in Mexico for a second but was able to talk with the rest of my family the day after Christmas. To inform my parents of this.....my kind church member let me call home and share the news! What a blessing to be able to do that. I thanked them and wished them great blessings and Happy Holidays.

The day after Christmas Skype Call
It worked.....I can see you!

Hey wait......where is Britney?

YES.....she's on here too!

After talking about my experiences with my family and catching up it was time........



I don't want to but it's time to say goodbye.....

I will share more with all of you next week.
One Love-Elder Colton Bastian

No comments:

Post a Comment