Tuesday, December 20, 2016

WEEK 38


LETTER FROM COLT'S MOM:

So Elder Colton Bastian has been busy and he said so sorry for not writing this week, he sent pictures instead and will be explaining them to us on CHRISTMAS DAY! That's when I get to see my boy's face and hear his voice! One HAPPY momma coming up!! The first two pictures are from their Christmas party with the President and his wife......THANK YOU Brodie for tagging me in them :)

Oh and let me know if you have any questions for him in the comments and I will be happy to ask...

At the Mission Home trying to let us know that Monday won't be their p-day

Trinidad Missionaries at the Mission Home for the Christmas Party



The 1.4 pound package finally made it after $100+ shipping.  So glad it made it before Christmas. GREAT things come in small packages, HIS TASTE of HOME all in a stocking!

Me and my companion Elder Steed



"Hey I think your on the wrong side...haha


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!!!
REMEMBER TO TRUE MEANING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment