Monday, November 28, 2016

WEEK 35


Hey Everyone!   Happy late Thanksgiving!

This was a pretty good week! This area I am in is really awesome, it is so prepared for the gospel in these people's lives. We have been meeting a ton of people that have great potential. This week I went on an exchange with Elder Tobierre, he's from St. Lucia. But I went back to my old area which was weird cuz I told everyone bye already, but it was great, that was only for a day. But Elder Steed and I went down to Point Fortin, we go down every week to try strengthening them down there.
I had Thanksgiving here in Trinidad. We went to bishops house cuz he had family from the states down here. So we had turkey and stuffing and all that. Only thing is it was trini style haha defiantly not the same haha it was good tho. I sure did an American thanksgiving that's for sure!

But the mission has been focusing more on baptism lately, shooting for that "white Christmas". so my comp and I have been working hard for that. We are having a baptism this Friday with Esther and Sophia. They are awesome and super excited for the gospel, so I'm grateful to be part of that! Also we have been working with some other investigators who have dates for the 31st they are really prepared and it's great being able to teach them!

I'm grateful to be serving here and experiencing everything that I am! I'm loving the mission and being able to help others come closer to Him. I am also super grateful for all of you back home! I'm thankful for my friends and my family, and all the support I have back home. thank you all so much. I do love and miss all of you!

-mosiah 27:36-37
#light the world

Elder Colton Matthew Bastian


COOL BIRD

MY NAME IN COMPANIONS BACK HAHA I DID IT WITH A RULER AND YES HE WANTED IT DONE (HE HAS SENSITIVE SKIN)

MY APARTMENT

AND UPSTAIRS - OWN STUDY ROOM

BEDROOM - AND YES MINE IS THE ONE WITH THE BED MADE!

2 BATHROOMS AND A WALK IN CLOSET
I'd say we are a little spoiled this go around.

No comments:

Post a Comment