Monday, November 21, 2016

WEEK 34



Hey Everyone!

This week has been super busy! I don't have too much time today, but I am in Princes town now! It's an awesome place I love it here. I miss Couva but it's great here. It's the place of all hills and hills so that's pretty cool, luckily we are driving still. But I'm with Elder Steed and he is from Canada, Alberta so he's pretty cool. This is his last transfer on his mission so I will be his last companion so we are going to work super hard this transfer to find the success. But this area is so prepared for the gospel which is awesome! I'm excited to work with the people here. We have a baptism already lined up for this weekend so I'm excited for that. But so far it's great. The ward is a lot bigger than Couva. There is about 100 people at sacrament! Oh we are teaching a family from the Congo.. it's in Africa.
Butttt this week was transfers but we also had zone conference. We had our thanksgiving dinner before the conference so I was able to have some turkey and stuffing and the good stuuff so that was sweet! We then was able to hear from the area seventy in this area and that is President Gonzalas. It was really nice hearing him and the advice for us. We are focusing on teaching repentance and baptizing converts so that's the plans! I'm excited for this transfer and I've already been having a lot of spiritual experience so many I can't write them all. But I do know that this gospel is true and as we live it, it will bring that happiness to us and our lives!!

That's all for now but I love ya all! 
be better than you were yesterday!

love elder c bastian!

Me and Elder Hunsaker

Elder Jay Birch from Pocatello, went to Highland High School

Elder Bastian and last companion

Building growing plants on roof

No comments:

Post a Comment