Monday, October 17, 2016

WEEK 29


Hey Everyone!!

Not an eventful week but it was a pretty good one! So since we are covering 5 areas (cuz Trinidad is kicking missionary's out cuz of work permits) we are in the south zone now! Which is pretty great they are pretty great missionaries. You might know one.. his name is Elder Hunsaker hahaha he is my district leader now. Which is pretty great, I get to see him every Tuesday now. But this week is a learning experience for my companion and me. We are working together now which is good. Our lessons are improving and the holy ghost is definitely helping us out. We contacted a really nice family. It's a family of seven people haha so can you imagine that baptism! They are a great family and I'm praying as we continue to work with them they can progress towards those waters of baptism! Also a few weeks ago I contacted this lady and every week since she's been coming to church but we haven't got the chance to teach her yet cuz she is always busy, soooo hopefully we can see her haha.
But some may have known, but it was my birthday this week. Not a teenager now ... strange... but it was pretty good, my comp baked a cake and had a pretty good day. We didn't get to do anything to fun haha just missionary work.  But thanks for all the birthday wishes and love all you! Have a day! 

Love Elder Colton Bastian



Note to Mom:

Hey Mom! I'll keep this short cuz I need to write people back haha but that's cool that gpa got a deer! It looks like a pretty good one! Too bad they didn't get the elk tho! I bet those adventures were pretty fun! Also I got a shirt for my bday haha I wasn't able to get anything else. Maybe this week I will get something cool! That's cool Austin is almost off! And tell your dad hi for me!!!!!!!! and also sorry for not writing back to him and Julie, I willl try to soon! 
But thanks for all you do and for the birthday wishes!! You two are the best and I appreciate everything!
strive for greatness!

Love Elder C Bastian

My birthday breakfast! Yumm

Birthday cake from my companion Elder Cook

Blowing away my teen years haha

Package address (my companion just received his package)

Some Senoiri 




No comments:

Post a Comment