Monday, October 30, 2017

WEEK 83


5 months.. haha weird

hey everyone!

Not a whole lot happened this week. We have been staying pretty busy finding and teaching people! 
I hit 19 months today, weird how long I have been away from home. But it's is great here so I wan to treasure as much as I can. 
As I said we have been teaching a lot. There are a few people that are really great. Stefon is 17 yrs old and he is smart and wanting to know the gospel. We taught him the restoration and he was asking where that Priesthood is today. And so we testified it is here and he said he will pray about it. Also we are teaching three Guyanese brothers and they are humble and wanting to learn as well. These three and Stefon realized how important the Priesthood is so that was really cool to see.
We found a less active family that I used to teach so we stopped by them and are going to start teaching them again. The Ramnarine family.

We have zone conference tomorrow. Elder Alonso from the seventy will be there so it should be good.
Well that's pretty much it for the week! have a great week
alma 37:37-47
love elder bastian

ramnarines pets they had
monkey was a biter haha





1 comment: