Monday, October 23, 2017

WEEK 82


transfer #14

Hey everyone, I hope you all are enjoying the snow and nice cool weather haha

Here in Trinidad it has been raining a lot!! Tons of rain, the downpours are all day long and just so much water. The thunder is crazy too, it shakes the entire building. But cuz of all the rain it has been flooding a lot in some places. Princestown is high ground so we all good here.

But this week was transfers. I am still here in Princestown but I am with Elder Nance. He's a good missionary, he goes home in 4 weeks so he won't be here too long. This was the first time meeting him haha so we are getting to know each other, he is a great missionary, he is from California. For a day during transfers we had some new missionaries stay with us, they both made me feel so old haha, in age and in the mission so it was fun being with new missionaries cuz they think everything here is so cool. 

For some reason this week we got so much rejection while finding people. Some were pretty mean too. One after the other, an old women pretty much told me to get lost haha, another a Muslim women just argued and wanted to bash. But with all of that we just continued to invite and to testify. Through all that we were able to find some really great people tho. Some really want to learn so that is great. The spirit was there as we went about.

There was a lesson we had and the man was asking why does God allow so much suffering and why so many things happen in the world today. It was a good question and I sat there pondering, I felt prompted to say that even tho we may not know why God does things that He does, we have to trust Him. He knows us and he knows what's best for us. As we continue to have that faith, then we can see those blessings we do have. Then I compared it to his 3 yr old son. Like a father and child relationship. So I know the spirit was in that lesson and helped guide my words.

have another great week! 
enos 1
love elder colton bastian

we also went to Ruby Tuesday for my birthday on Monday
the food I got, steak burger! quesadilla and mozerella sticks
the flood and water
Elder Dickey and Elder Roberts in the back, the two new missionaries.. I took the pic at a red light so that's why the funny face
Elder Mcgee and I








1 comment:

  1. Are You In Need Of A Private Or Business Loans At 3% Rate For Various Purposes If Yes, Contact us with this details below housingfinance247@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM
    Full Name:
    Amount Needed:
    Duration:
    Country: Cell No:
    Email us Via housingfinance247@gmail.com

    Cell No +919205467093
    Mr. Osman Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete