Monday, October 2, 2017

WEEK 79


4th quarter of my mission

hey everyone!

So I officially have 6 months left on my mission. It is crazy to think about that! But just like in a football game the 4th quarter is where you win games. As I am on my 4th quarter this is where I have to keep giving my all and truly help those here in my mission, diligence is an important key in this. I taught a district meeting talking about this. So I am excited to see what happens these last 6 months!

So a little about this week, we have been teaching this 19yr old man named Kelston. His baptism was planned for this week but we got a call from him yesterday saying that his mom called him and was upset that he was going to come to church. So she isn't supporting it too well so we are going to go by his mom today and help with any concerns she has! I'm praying that will go smoothly haha

Also the first time I was here in Princestown I used to teach a lady named Suzan. We started teaching her again cuz I felt like we needed too but she has changed a lot! She is so ready for the gospel and willing to make the changes in her life, she said she knows Joseph Smith is a prophet and the book of mormon to be true! so we are going to set a baptismal date with her soon.

We also had exchanges this week. Elder Mckay was here in ptown with me, it was a great exchange. Learned a lot from him and found some great people, he has been on the mission the same time as Trev.

Also general conference was this week of course, some great talks were given. some of my favorite were: 
w. craig zwick ,talking about "look beyond what you see"
Ronald A Rasband talking about devine design, "we are placed in peoples life for a reason"
Doanald L Hallstorm talking about miracles
and also Neil L Anderson
so if you werent able to hear these then please do you wont regret it!

well have a great week!
love elder colton bastian
I wrote my name on their wall haha...they were fine with it
 Back from bat caves
 Bat Caves...more to come
Chipped my tooth at the bat caves not sure if you can see it

No comments:

Post a Comment