Monday, October 16, 2017

WEEK 81


birthday and transfer calls


Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Weird that I am 21 now haha doesn't even feel like it. I'm getting old fast!

This week was pretty good. We had a lot of pretty good lessons. We had a lot of fall throughs but it didn't slow us down. We have some new investigators we are working with and they are showing a lot of progression so that's pretty awesome! Step by step things are going great.

We had a teaching visit with the assistants this week. Elder Boyce was with me. It was a good visit, we had a few really good lessons and learned a lot form him. 
Also it was transfer call week. I'll be staying here in Princestown. So it'll be my 5th transfer here. I'm happy I'm staying, I love it here in ptown. But Elder Mcgee is leaving to Gasprillo. We will still be in the same ward tho but I am getting Elder Nance. He has been in Guyana his whole mission so idk him haha and he is going home in 4 weeks so it will be good working with him in the short time!
Also my birthday was pretty good. Elder Mcgee made funfetti pancakes for breakfast and pasta for lunch and we both made the cake! it was good tho. went by a few members. I got ice cream from the Icecream family and just a good day. It was a good birthday!

Well have a great week everyone! Continue to read the Book of Mormon too!!
one love 
elder bastian

old hindu temple
my comp and I and a missionary that's going home
my bday cake








2 comments:

  1. Are you looking for a loan to clear off your dept and start up your own Business? have you being going all over yet not able to get a legit loan Company that will loan you? Here is your final solution, We can give you any amount you need provided you are going to pay back within the period of time given without any problem. Apply now and contact us for more details via email below Email:bullsindia187@gmail.com?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need a financial help? Are you in any financial crisis or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need funds to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a good business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital services from local banks and other financial institutes? Here is your chance to obtain a financial services from our company. We offer the following finance to individuals-
    *Commercial finance
    *Personal finance
    *Business finance
    *Construction finance
    *Business finance And many More:
    and many more at 2% interest rate;
    Contact Us Via Email:bullsindia187@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete