Monday, July 10, 2017

WEEK 67


Hey everyone!

This week was pretty good, I can't complain:) 
I hoped everyone had a good fourth of July! I didn't do much , we had district meeting then after my companion and I made cheeseburgers and hot dogs, cuz you got to on the 4th. But other than that it was a normal day. Can't wait to see fireworks next year haha.

Also this week we moved hazel's baptismal date for the 29th of July so I can't wait for that. She is really smart and can't wait to be baptized. So that will be great! Also we set a date with Kerleene, she is funny, she surprises me every time we go there. She is really humble and this last time we didn't think she could read so as we were teaching about the Book of Mormon we found out she can actually read, she just needs super big print to read haha so that's pretty great. Her date is set for the 5th of august.

I had a cool experience, we had a fall through appointment. So we had like 20-30 min till next lesson so I decided to drive to this area to contact. It's a designated contact area. We parked the car and we were sitting there for a little bit, as we were sitting in the car I saw a guy through my rear view mirror walking behind the car. He sat down right by the car along the curb and started to smoke and it seemed like a lot was on his mind. I got a big feeling to get out and talk to him. My comp was a little iffy bout it but I know we had to act cuz that feeling was urging me pretty hard haha so we went outside and started to talk and had a lesson with him on the curb. After he was so happy we talked to him and he said he's happy that we came by and that he has a church to come to now. He is really searching for guidance in his life. So I'm grateful the spirit spoke to us and that we acted upon it.

Lastly I gave another talk in sacrament meeting. There was 23 people there so not very much, but I talked about member missionary work. cuz as we look at it we are all missionaries, as we look for opportunities to help, share, and serve one other that will bring happiness and peace in our lives and lives we help.
but that is all. two scriptures I liked this week are enos 1:12  and also john 14:27

have a great week and continue to see those blessings in your life that brings you peace and joy.
one love!
elder colton bastian 

GOT THOSE $100s
 THE CHURCH
 FOURTH OF JULY LUNCH
 SOME VIEWS

 WHEN YOUR FOOD IS LOW SO YOU HAVE PEANUT BUTTER-CHOCOLATE COVERED HOT DOGS....HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment