Monday, May 15, 2017

WEEK 59 - MOTHER'S DAY


Mother's day! ...yesterday

It was great to have been able to Skye yesterday!! It's great to see everyone. It's crazy that I only have one more Skye day left! I've been thinking about that lately, I have been out for awhile now haha and it still feels like I just got here.
This week has been a descent week, we had a lot of  fall throughs so we were trying to find people to teach. We found some pretty good people but that's pretty much what I did all week haha. We had some good lessons with a couple people but no real progressing people just as yet. That will change this week tho.
I gave a talk in sacrament yesterday. I talked maybe 15 or 20 min and it just seemed pretty easy haha it is no sweat now. I talked about the Book of Mormon and the role it can play in our lives. Also how the holy ghost can be with us to help guide us in this life. It went really well, a lot of the members aren't reading everyday so I am trying to encourage them all to start reading more.
That was pretty much all the week, nothing too exciting. This week will be more exciting I'm sure.
Well have a great week everyone! I came across these two scriptures and I liked them. 1 nephi 8:12 and 1 nephi 13:37 so enjoy those as you read them and don't forget to ponder them as well. 
take care! one Love!
Love Elder Bastian of Tobago

pics of Tobago
my desk is on the right
Made our beds into bunk beds for more room to have activities haha I'm on top
main place, don't judge we cleaning haha
we live upstairs

THIS VIEW.......

PREP AREA

GAVE US A LITTLE MORE ROOM


HEY.....MAIN LEVEL FOR RENT! ANY TAKERS???? HAHA

MOTHER'S DAY CALL

THE HOME WHERE I WAS ABLE TO SKYPE TO MY HOME...BEAUTIFUL


No comments:

Post a Comment