Monday, March 20, 2017

WEEK 51


These are some extra pics from last week during our service work and a little bball:
(Thank You Heidi Hunsaker for the pics)


ONE WEEK CLOSER TO MY YEAR!

          Hey everyone!
This week was an amazing week. One of the best weeks I've had out here! The one thing we did was teach and teach some more. We didn't have many fall throughs and if we did then there was someone always to see. My comp and I have been working really hard in this area and we are seeing the blessings from it. As you have diligence and faith you can see hard work pays off. So I'm really grateful for this week. 

Also we were able to set 2 baptismal dates this week. They understand that they need to be baptized my the priesthood authority. They both have been baptized so that was great. Katlyan (one we set date with) came to church last week and this week and she is loving it. She will be baptized here n the future for sure. We also had Affeza and Onika come to church. I talked a lot about them a couple weeks ago but they enjoyed it as well. We have been having very spiritual lessons too . We have been having people cry and everything so they are feeling the spirit for sure and being taught by the spirit.

So transfers were this week... I'm leaving this area so that's pretty sad. I'm headed to Couva once again for some reason. There must be work I have to do there. I've already been there for 7 months so after this transfer I'll be there over 8 months! So that's pretty crazy. Elder Hagood isn't my comp anymore either it's Elder Plumb so he is from Idaho and is really cool so that's awesome. Hagood was awesome to be with though.

Well I hope everyone has a great week. Keep looking for those small blessings that we receive each and every day. Also ponder in your hearts about the atonement. I've been teaching a lot about that and plus Easter is coming up, so I know the atonement is a powerful gift that we have to open up and use. 
Love you all. 

Elder Colton Bastian
Elder Hunt after Exchange 

Affeza and Onika at church

Sister Sooraj, a funny and cool member






PICS FROM ELDER HAGOOD'S CAMERA:







No comments:

Post a Comment