Monday, September 19, 2016

WEEK 25



Hey Maaaah

This week was a pretty good week! We had our zone meeting which was really nice, got to learn all about working with the member that we have and our recent converts. Which is really important cuz we are the ones that help strengthen them and help them continue to endure to the end. As they continue to gain the testimony that they have they will be solid members. We set two more baptismal dates this week as well. So planning on having one on the 8th and two on the 22nd. So I'm looking forward to those days. I'm praying they will continue to feel the spirit in their lives. We had a great turn out for Sacrament, we had 4 investigators at church! That rarely happens! It's pretty tough getting people out to church, they either have to travel to church, or they have no motivation haha but we are working with them and finding solutions to help them! So I can't complain at all. I'm grateful I get to be here and help those that haven't found the light in their life to find it, and seeing the change in their life as they do find it. It's one of the best feelings you could get! A scripture I sure do like is
1 nephi 4:6.. it's awesome. As we go out in our life is important to know that the spirit will help guide us no matter what even if you don't have any idea. The spirit will be there! We just have to stop and listen!  Also on a side note, we had sports day today so all the missions in Trinidad got together and we played sports. And at the end all the missions had a long race maybe like as long as a football field and I got in 2nd!! Only a Jamaican beat me so I'm like 2nd fastest in the mission haha no big deal or anything. But always continue to have faith and trust in our heavenly father. He will always be there as we have that trust!

Where you at on your reading? I just got done with it and now I'm starting over haha 
But thanks for the pics they were great! And I'm happy to see everything going so well! Continue to have fun this week, can't wait to hear from you next week! Love you Mom and Dad!

Love Elder Colton Bastian!

SPORT'S DAY


No comments:

Post a Comment