Monday, September 12, 2016

WEEK 24

Hey Mom!

     So this weeek was just an ordinary week. haha not too much exciting things happened. We were able to go on splits this week to accomplish more, (splits are when more than one companionship will be in the same area.) So I was able to go with Elder Thompson again so that was pretty fun, it was like we never separated haha. but we were able to see more people this week so that was really nice! We had some pretty great experiences while contacting and meeting new people! The area we have been in lately while contacting is pretty hard cuz people don't open their doors..haha but this week we saw a lot of success, people were willing to listen and they were wanting us to come back. So that's pretty sweet to be able to come back and teach them! That was great to see the change in that. But other than that it was just a good week of teaching and finding people.

     Thanks for all those pics! That's exactly what I wanted. Thanks a bunch! Could you send the one of senior night baseball, and me running the ball in football. Then I won't ask anymore for right now haha

     That's awesome Trev is enjoying it so much! He has a nice room! That's great to hear from him! His letters are pretty good too haha

I miss that cat so much haha I trained him well ;)

     And how come Syd picked my number? Or is that what they gave her? That's funny haha and at least it's getting represented!!!

     That's awesome MV is doing a lot better in football! I wish Doug was my coach And when I talked to you last we went to Pricemart (like Costco) and got a bunch of food, a lot of random stuff. I eat a lot of beef patties, rice, eggs, bread, that's like my diet so far.

     But I wish I could call too but I'm happy to see everyone doing so great! And I like the challenge Trev left haha I'm going to add on to that! Also where are you at on your reading? haha it was great hearing from you! Can't wait to hear about next week! I love you both and continue to work hard. You will really see the blessings as you do so! Take care!

Love- Elder Colton Bastian


*****NO PICS THIS WEEK....SORRY*****

No comments:

Post a Comment