Monday, March 26, 2018

WEEK 104


THE LAST STRETCH

Hey everyone!

It's crazy my time is almost up. I can't really believe I am going home already. It was great! This last Sunday was my last sacrament meeting Sunday. It was fast and testimony meeting as well. So I was able to share my testimony with the branch here. This branch is amazing, I know it will continue to grow. 

This last week we went over to Tobago for the day it was lots of fun. Elder Hill is over there so I was able to see him and also an Elder named Elder Tablot. We had a good time, I was able to see a couple members I knew as well. It was great seeing them. One was Sister Henry, she tried to hung me haha but she realized that she couldn't. We also saw a member Elder Kohlieber and I contacted when I was there several months ago. She turned us down the first time but eventually got baptized when I was out of Tobago. So I was able to go back and see her. It's great to see how happy she was! We also had teaching visits with the assistants, it was good. Elder White came with me, he is a stud of a missionary. Had some good lessons and had bake and shark for dinner.

This week was a pretty great week. I'll miss it here in Trinidad. This coming week we have Zone Conference, probably an exchange to Couva as well. It will be a great last few days.!!

love you all and cant wait to see everyone!
love elder bastian 

HAYSTACK MOUNTAIN????

21 JUMP STREET

EARLY MORNING PIC..HAHA

EARLY MORNING BASKETBALL

COOL PIC OF TREES

VIEW FOR DAYS

1 comment:

  1. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my debt consolidation. They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend anyone looking for loan to contact. lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com

    ReplyDelete