Monday, April 2, 2018

WEEK 105


See ya later alligator

Hey everyone!!

This will be the last email I send as a missionary.. it is so bitter and sweet. I am so grateful I was able to serve for these two years. I have been able to learn so much and to have experiences that I will never forget! These two years I'll never forget. I encourage all you can to serve a mission. You will never regret one second of it. I am grateful I was able to be in Trinidad as well. These people are amazing. Trinidad truly has a place in my heart.

This last week was a busy week, we had zone conference which was great, we talked about the restoration and the prophet Joseph Smith. Also about priorities in life and the desires we have. It was great! We also got news that since missionaries still can't get into Trinidad and with the numbers of missionaries in Trinidad (with me leaving it will be 10 missionaries), they are closing the Arima area. I was pretty sad to here that. This area is so amazing and we have some great people preparing for baptism too. The elders that cover Port of Spain will cover our area now, making them cover all north of Trinidad now. So it's pretty sad soon there will be no missionaries in Trinidad. But I do know things happen for a reason, also I know those that are prepared will be baptized.
 
Also General Conference was amazing. A lot of new revelation. If you weren't able to watch it, I exhort you to. There were many talks I enjoyed I was able to learn from. I especially enjoyed hearing from President Nelson. I know he is God's prophet on the earth today. And as we follow and listen to him and the leaders of the church we will be guided through out this life.

Thank you for all the support, love, and prayers for me while I have been out. I felt it and I am grateful for it. 
Always remember challenges bring change and change helps us come closer to our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. And they will always help us if we turn to them and have trust and faith in them.

love Elder Bastian

PS my homecoming will be on April 15th at 9 in Arimo. Anyone and everyone is welcome to come

we dyed eggs for Easter
I have more pics but I'll show you when I get home

2 comments:

  1. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my debt consolidation. They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend anyone looking for loan to contact. lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to start up a new business? And you need huge finance to start your business today??? Do you need a trustable loan company with a low interest rate of 3%??? Contact Mr Thomas at Thomasrivera101@outlook.com or call +1-631-542-4685

    ReplyDelete