Monday, March 12, 2018

WEEK 102


hey everyone!

Not much to say this week. It was pretty normal week.
We had an exchange this week so I was with Elder Mckay, it was really good and we had some awesome lessons. 
Also this week we went to a baptism in Chaguanas a man named Jonathan got baptized he is awesome. He was so excited about his baptism. He shared his testimony how he found out about the church online and he read some of the Book of Mormon and after chatting online with missionaries he was able to meet with the missionaries that cover that area. So it was pretty cool to see him get baptized.

Really other than that we have been finding awesome people and have been working with a family to get them baptized so it's been great!
I wish I could stay a little longer to see them all get baptized but I'm grateful I was able to teach them a lot.
Our area covers 3 different wards so we have been working with all of them and so it's been great to work with the members here in Trinidad. You really come to close to each one.
I'll try making my email a little bit more exciting next week but have a great week!

love elder bastian

No comments:

Post a Comment