Saturday, December 30, 2017

WEEK 91


MERRY CHRISTMAS and 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
IT WAS GREAT SEEING AND TALKING WITH EVERYONE FOR CHRISTMAS! I WILL BE HOME FOR THE NEXT!! 3 MONTHS :) 






This week was pretty great! Definitely a pretty warm Christmas. After being able to skype the family we went to the President's house and ate dinner, did a white elephant gift exchange and then watched a movie, It's a Wonderful Life! Great day!

One of the most things I like about Christmas is being with my family. Also I really like how it's about giving as we reflect and see how much we are given or see the many blessing, it makes me feel pretty appreciated for the many things He has given unto us.  So the Christmas season is pretty great.

The main things that happen was first the baptism we had.
Justin and Jadan was able to be baptized. It was a great service, we were able to be there for their confirmation as well. That morning the bishop in Sangre Grande called and said it was canceled cuz the font was all locked up. So we drove there and was able to get it unlocked as we climbed through the ceiling haha. Also the mother had already called it off so we had to talk with the mother to set it up again. It was the boys who convinced her. They really wanted to be baptized that day. So even though there were a few trials we were able to have the baptisms so I am pretty grateful for that.

The other thing is.... I'm in Guyana now!!
A missionary broke his arm in Guyana so we had to trade places for three weeks. So I'm excited to be down here. I am in my old area in Diamond so a lot of familiar faces and places so it's pretty great. I have missed Guyana and really wanted to come back so it is a tender mercy for sure. I'm as excited to work with the people down here. I am with Elder Batista. He is from Idaho too, from poky so he is pretty cool!

But those are the main events for the week. I hope everyone enjoyed the Christmas holidays.. continue to give even after Christmas. Whether give your time, talents, service, love. Just give cuz it makes a big difference.

love elder bastian

climbing through the ceiling to the font

A WHITE CHRISTMAS ;)

Arima Christmas party

our Christmas tree



OUR CHRISTMAS CARD

SAYING GOODBYE TO ELDER VANCE

ALBERT EINSTEIN TRINI STYLE..haha


No comments:

Post a Comment