Monday, December 11, 2017

WEEK 89


Remember the Reason for the Season

Hey!!

So this week went by so fast! It was a really good week. Christmas time is coming up and being in 90 degrees of heat doesn't make it feel like Christmas a whole lot haha but it is still great though!

So Arima is a great place, I am grateful to be able to be here. The members right now in the branch are getting really excited for missionary work. I guess before they weren't too much but now they want to come find the less actives with us and come teaching with us! so that is really great to see them getting pumped for the work! We have been taking them out teaching and it provides for a great friendship and testimony for those we teach.
We had zone conference this week, it was really good. We talked about working with members and strengthening new and returning members of the church. I learned a lot and really see the importance of members and fellowship. So it was really great!
My comp hit his 1 year mark this week. It's pretty weird to be the second oldest in Trinidad now haha.
This last Saturday we had a Christmas activity with all the wards and branches in Trinidad here in Arima. Since I'm in Arima I was able to go to that. I was able to see a lot of people I know from Couva and Princestown so that was awesome to see them. It was a Christmas around the world so we had food from all over. It was a really fun activity.
So Arima is going great and the work is going great. Able to see a lot of blessings. 
I hope everyone has a great Christmas season!

love elder bastian

a lot of these are from the Christmas activity





 
then our christmas tree and a monkey haha



No comments:

Post a Comment