Monday, September 4, 2017

WEEK 75


VOTED OFF THE ISLAND

Hey Everyone!

This last week was pretty good! It was independence day on the 31st so that was cool. We were able to watch fireworks from our roof top! I'll try sending a video of it today.

Other than that we were busy out there finding new people again. A lot of people we talk to are not very interested in the message so were are trying to find those that are elect. We finished in the area where we were contacting so we are now in a area that is across the highway. We have met some pretty friendly people there. So far so good. 

This last week I got to say goodbye to a lot of the people, it's a bitter sweet type thing. I've gotten to like Tobago and the people. I defiantly was able to learn a lot from these people and to see the faith that these people have is a real testimony builder. So I'll miss it here but excited to see what Princestown has in store.. again haha

While in Tobago I really wanted to make a difference in someone's life here and this last few weeks we were able to find people that are truly ready for the gospel. One man is named Antonio, he is awesome, he is very humble and really wanting to change in his life. He knows how much our Heavenly Father loves him and knows he has a purpose here. He is just trying to find it .... when I told him I was leaving Tobago, he said "thank you, I won't let what you taught/share with me go in vain, I will read the Book of Mormon and come to church" so I know we were guided to find him and he was guided to us. So that was a pretty great experience.

I fly on Wednesday to Trinidad and I'll be emailing on Tuesday next week as well.
Have a great week everyone!

ether 12:27
be better than who you were yesterday
one love 
elder bastian
TOBAGO VIEWS...CAN'T GET ENOUGH


CURRY CHICKEN FOOT

SUGAR APPLE

BRO MURREY HE'S 89 AND PASSES THE SACRAMENT, HE'S A BOSS

BRO PHILLIPS, HE'S A COOL MEMBER


EVERYONE SIGNED A HOMEMADE TIE THAT WAS IN THIS AREA THAT I MET



No comments:

Post a Comment