Monday, August 28, 2017

WEEK 74


Some changes + 7 more months

Hey Everyone!

The eclipse looks way cool! It was down here as well but it was only for a second and I missed it haha

This week was really good! The most exciting things that happen is first we went to zone conference. So we flew down to Trinidad again and was able to go there. It was pretty great seeing everyone haha especially being in isolation up here. But the Zone Conference was centered on goals and the atonement. We learned a lot about the blessings we get from the atonement, so it was really good. We are teaching it differently than we have been and it has made it a lot better to teach. It's pretty great when we are able to use the atonement cuz it defiantly helps us each and every day. One blessing I like is found in ether 12:27

We also had exchanges so Elder Mckinlay and Elder Mckay came up to Tobago.  Elder Mckinlay came with me, he goes home in a week so it was fun being with him. He's a great missionary and had a lot of cool experiences with him, so that was pretty fun having them here. 

Also we got our transfer a week early so next week I will be leaving Tobago :( it's bitter sweet haha and I'm going back to Princestown again! I didn't see that coming haha but I'll be with Elder Mcgee, so it should be great. Also Hazel is planned to be baptized September the 9th so I'll miss it... I'm hoping to come back to see it though! I have been working with her since 1st of May so I would love to see her baptized.

We have been working hard and we have found a guy named Antonio, he is really cool and he actually has a desire to learn more. We talked about the restoration with him and he was big about the Priesthood. Like asking where it is at and the importance to have it. So he truly wants to know if we really have the Priesthood so I'm excited to continue to teach him until I'm gone.

I know the Priesthood is very important and I'm glad that I am able to hold it. We have been able to exercise it a lot here in Tobago, whether it be give blessings or blessing/passing the sacrament. I am happy that it is here today so we have the path back to our Heavenly Father.

Well I hope you all have a great rest of the week and here is a few scriptures I came across that I liked
D&C 6: 33-37
john 14:27
matthew 28:19-20

take care and one love!
elder colton bastian

centipede (poisonous)
Tobago hot dogs
READING IN A BRUSH CHAIR

 (AWWWW ISN'T HE HANDSOME....SUCH A MOM NOTE COULDN'T HELP IT!)

CENTIPEDE (POISONOUS) 

TOBAGO HOT DOGS

TOBAGO VIEWS


No comments:

Post a Comment