Monday, August 7, 2017

WEEK 71


Hey Everyone,

This week was a pretty descent week, not too much happened here. It was a holiday this past week so everyone didn't have time to listen haha and it was also pretty rainy so it made it hard for people to answer to us. So it was an interesting week haha. 

Hazel came to church again! We are planning her to be baptized this month. I really want to see her make that change in her life. She knows its true, cuz I can see it every time we go by her. So we have really been trying to help her even more, other than that nothing too exciting.

We gave a blessing to a husband and a wife this week. The family is going through a hard and stressful time, so it's amazing what a blessing can do.

Also I have been reading a book called Our heritage. it's a really good book to learn about the history of the church. It's amazing the sacrifices the early saints made, the hardships, trial, persecution. So it's amazing what they went through so we can have what we have today. So I'm pretty grateful for that. I bore my testimony about this in church and it was really nice to see how the spirit can really direct your words.

Well that's about it for this week. not much happened.
Have a great week everyone, remember to always to show that love to another. That's one of the most important things we can do. Love is the key.

mosiah 18:21

one love! elder colton bastian
TOBAGO VIEWS
THIS IS RELAXING



 CONTACT BOOK I'M WRITING

40 LBS WORTH OF BANANAS WE GOT FROM A MEMBER
 AND YES I LIKE BANANAS NOW..HAHA


No comments:

Post a Comment