Tuesday, September 12, 2017

WEEK 76


Back in Princestown

Hey everyone! This week was pretty great!

That's pretty crazy with the hurricanes and earthquakes going on! I hope no one was affected by it. Everyone was in everyone's prayer down here in Trinidad.

So I left and said goodbye to Tobago. It was nice to have been there but I am excited to be back in one of my old areas. Princestown is great, it was great to see a lot of familiar faces and to see a lot of the people I was working with down here. The members here are great!

We were able to see a lot of members. There is a family that are less active but are working towards reactivating. They are awesome. Their names are the Zoongies. The little 6 yr old daughter is a great motivator for them to come back. She keeps telling them how she wants to go to church and to the temple so it's great. We taught the word of wisdom and they had a few problems but as we taught they were like "Oh it's bad! Well we are stopping right now" haha so they are great.

We don't have many investigators right now, we just have one haha, so that means a lot of contacting and finding people.

My companion is Elder McGee, he is pretty cool and we work well together. He is from Utah so It'll be fun serving with him.
We had zone conference yesterday. It's was really good, we were talking about the faith in finding people and really diligence in missionary work, so it was really great.

Other than that no other news. I felt nothing from the hurricane and earthquake. The only thing is that it was super hot! cuz hurricane pulled all the breeze and clouds to it. But other than that Trinidad doing good.
My goal is to stay focused and work and do all I can here on the mission. Time is going down and I want to do all I can here.

Thanks for all the support and love!
alma 7:23
elder colton bastian
COOL PICS


ME AND ELDER MCGEE

great family. csis camejo and her boys


No comments:

Post a Comment