Monday, July 11, 2016

WEEK 15

Hey mom!!!
    So this week was a pretty good week! Mostly cuz we were able to have a baptism this last Saturday! It was Jean's baptism and it was pretty good! I'm grateful that I was able to be a part of that! She is going to be a great member and she has a great testimony. She is going to be a great example to her family as well, which will be good cuz she'll be a great support for them. The baptism was pretty spiritual but yesterday as she received the holy ghost was probs the most spiritual. As we stood in with it and as Bishop said receive the holy ghost, she started crying! Like crying hard, so it was super powerful to be apart of that cuz you know she feels the holy ghost now.
 
    Also we got our transfer calls this week. So I'll be staying in Couva again for at least 6 weeks. I'm happy with that cuz Couva is pretty nice. But I'll be leading out the area now tho! So I'll be leading the area and lessons cuz I'll have a new companion, his name is Elder Hanks.Idk too much about him yet, but it'll be a little challenging to be the leader now but I'm up for the challenge haha
    I'm glad everyone is feeling better and is doing well! That must've been a real bad sickness. But sounds like everything is good and sweet now. That's cool Brit got a car! And that she bought it! Can't wait to test drive it when I get back home haha glad she's doing good, I'm proud of her.
 
    Thanks for the info about the back! I'll try doing that stuff and see if it helps! It'll get better I'm sure. And I only used my coat and umbrella in Guyana but that's cuz I'm in a car now but it might be handy for Trev, but the ones we got works great! And my apartment is nice! I'll send a pic next time about it. Those sunsets were awesome! I miss those Idaho sunsets. Can't get much better than ida-home. haha I miss the adventures that everyone is having back at home haha but I guess I'm having one down here tho. That's awesome u emailed Preston, it sounds like he is doing awesome. Miss that kid, he's a stud!!
    But I miss and love you all! I hope you have a really good week! And I'll try my best to email Trev but if not tell him to study lesson 3 in preach my gospel, like about the restoration, plan, gospel, commandments, ordinances. cuz that's what he'll be teaching mostly. It's crazy in 6 weeks he'll be gone! Time sure is going faster!!!
 
Anyway love you and for all you do for me!
#striveforgreatness
 
Love- Elder Colton Bastian
Jean's baptism


Trying to get a good pic of the two of them using the car window..haha


Love his selfies!!!

Miss this face!

Gotta love the look

View in Trinidad

Sports day with Elder Hunsaker from MARSH VALLEY 2015!
An official Trini with driving and all!
One of his doodles :)
Sports day in Trinidad

No comments:

Post a Comment