Sunday, April 17, 2016

WEEK 2

WEEK 2
 
LETTER TO PARENTS:
 
Hey!!!
I'll try writing as much as I can before they kick me off again haha but it sounds like everyone is doing good so that's sweet! That's awesome trev got king, atta kid and that's too bad you brodie couldn't have lunch. I enjoy hearing from you and everyone!! so keep it up. It's hard writing back sometimes cuz I forget what you ask me haha so I'll do my best! but I'm thinking about you,  everyone tho. Even if I can't respond sometimes!!
 
And I'm doing good! You don't have to worry about me haha. I'm making some pretty good friends and thats been good to have! I'll have to maybe write you letter about the whole mtc and everyone here cuz its too much to type and I suck at typing haha. but I remembered about my phone haha that was pretty funny, i thought you were serious!
 
***I TOLD HIM THAT I ALREADY BROKE HIS PHONE THAT I TOOK OVER AND HAD TO GO BACK TO A BASIC ONE. THIS WAS FOR APRIL FOOLS***
 
And I'll send pics this time! They aren't the greatest and I look weird in them but that's fine I guess haha. I like seeing the pictures you send too. And you can put whatever on the blogspot, I won't be too picky haha. Elder Durrant is pretty cool too and I'm of course staying up on being swole;)
Alot of these elders are cool! like I said I'll send a letter eventually about them and everythiung cuz I think It'll be easier haha.
 
Anyway, I'll be leaving to Trinidad Monday morning! Pretty nervous but I learned alot here at the mtc so I hope I can remember everything for it. And my p-days will be Mondays now but this next Monday idk if I can write you, hopefully I can! It's crazy to think I'm a missionary at times ahah 

Tell everyone I miss them alot! And tell trev to start preparing haha cuz he's gunna need it, and tell him good luck with prom too! I'm excited to see where he gets called! And tell Brit and dad I miss them and good luck too!!!!! And of course I miss you too! haha , tell Will hi too and tell him dominican's are good at soccer haha

Love you guys!!! And miss you too!
I'll talk to you guys real soon!

Love Elder Bastian
 

No comments:

Post a Comment