Sunday, April 17, 2016

WEEK 1

WEEK 1
Letters to family

LETTER TO PARENTS:
       Happy late  birthday mom!!! hope it was a good one! thanks for keeping me updated! I dont even know where to start, there's so much to talk about in a little time! Im glad everyone is doing good! I couldn't wait to email you guys. Your emails make it seem like I haven't left so thats good, I like to hear everything. I'm excited for trev getting all that done, I can't wait to hear where he goes and the prom thing looked sweet it was an awesome idea. I love hearing about everyone its so great!
It's alot different in the MTC, we do so much. We start at 7 and end the day at 930, and all during that is studying planning and teaching. It's crazy how much stuff there is to do but I'm learning so much more than I ever have. And my companion is Elder Polanco, he's a pretty good guy, he is from the domican republic. There's about like 15 to 20 missionarys here so it's not alot of people which is nice but the teachers are really cool. It was hard at first cuz everyone spoke spanish so their english is not the best but I can understand it. This seems like the longest week ever! 
 
       IDK if I'm forgetting to talk about anything else or not, I'm little on time so I cant talk as much as I want but I want you to know that I miss you guys like crazy and I love everyone and thanks for being such great parents. That's awesome trev is getting stuff done, tell him to study preach my gospel and the scriptures, he needs to know, cuz at first the mtc was super tough but dont let that scare him.
Anyways,  I miss you guys and I love you all and I hope everyone is doing well!!!
talk to u soon, I wish I had more time to write:/     also let everyone know that I was on a time limit like gpa and gma and preston and those guys... I feel bad I cant write back to them! also I'll send  pictures next week I promise!
 
LETTER TO GRANDPARENTS:
Hey! It's way weird hearing Elder Bastian but I think I'm use to it now cuz I always hear it here! I'm glad everyone is doing well! I have little time to write so I'll try to cover over alot of info, the food is good they feed us alot, its not too much differnt, alot of rice beans and meat. The wether is hot and the humidity was getting some use to. The people here are nice and I've met some pretty cool elders here too. I'm always busy here in the mtc but I've already learned so much and the spirit here is so strong and my testimony has grown alot too. I've been able to attend the temple twice now which was a great experience! 
 
I have to get going so I want to let you guys know that I know our heavenly father answers our prayers and always listen to the spirit to guide! 
 
They are kicking me off the computer now but love you guys and I already miss all you and everything in marsh valley
I'll write more next week

Love Colton
 
 
 
 
**Needless to say.......no pictures for this week. Hoping for some Week 2

No comments:

Post a Comment