Monday, January 8, 2018

WEEK 93


2018 begins

Hey everyone!

Weeks are going faster and faster. It's pretty crazy. I got my transfer call, I leave this Friday and I'm going to Trinidad again. I'll be in Arima with Elder Hill again so that will be great. I'm excited to go back there.

From last week few things have happened. Guyana is still amazing, we have been working hard and having fun. This week our bikes were giving us problems, we broke 5 chains and punctured my tire this week. Not sure if the chains are bad or we have been biking too hard haha. So when we breakdown we will pull one another on the bikes. We hold on to our comp bag and he has to bike harder. so it's pretty fun.

We have some solid investigators here. Shanti and Data have a date planned for the 20th of this month. They are so prepared, they will keep their commitments so they are able to almost teach us in the lesson. So they are awesome. Marlon is really cool and really wants to know the truth. He has a testimony of the Book of Mormon. Sahadeo was a Hindu for 58 yrs and now he is converting to Christianity so that's really cool. We were teaching Bro Jacobs and he asked if he could get baptized. He wants to change and want to do the right thing. That was awesome to see.

That's all that has been happening this week. I wish I could stay here in Guyana. It's a great place.
Our goal in the mission this month is get all those that were baptized to the temple. That is a goal we should all have. 
Thanks for the support and the love.
Always remember what the Lord as done for you. never forget, always remember
love elder bastian
some Guyana views






No comments:

Post a Comment