Monday, November 27, 2017

WEEK 87


tis the season

This week was a pretty interesting week!

So first we had a thanksgiving dinner at a member's house on Monday, her name is Sister Persad. She is great and the food was delicious. Classic american food so it was great.
Also since we are closing Princestown down we had to prepare the area for it. So we were busy with that, seeing everybody and organizing things so the elders in Gasprillo will be able to cover it so busy couple days!

On Thursday for thanksgiving we went up to the mission home at the Egbert's. We had a great thanksgiving there and a little devotional there. We went around saying what we are grateful for and of course I am grateful for my family. We also had pumpkin pie so I was pretty happy about that! Elder Nance, my comp went home a couple days early so he could see his brother for the last few times till he goes on his mission. So for these past couple days I have been with Elder McGee (my old comp) and Elder Peterson. We have been in Gasprillo so I have been showing Elder Peterson around in Princestown so he will know where to go. These past couple days have been pretty fun with these two. Great elders.

Stefon is still going solid. He came to church again yesterday and is really enjoying it. He is studying the Book of Mormon and is loving it. I am happy to see him progressing in the gospel and I can't wait till he is baptized. I know the elders will continue to help him with that.

I am going to Arima Tuesday night and I will be with Elder Hill. He is an awesome missionary so I can't wait to serve with him. That pretty much covers this week. Have a great week everyone and continue to count your many blessing one by one. Always have a thankful heart.

love elder bastian

sis persads thanksgiving an her Ferrari



Betty an awesome recent convert


a flood that covered a lot of roads


BROTHER ICECREAM

CHRISTMAS LIGHTS

thanksgiving- camera is weird

saying bye to Elder Nance

Pizza Hut with the elders

The Zoongie family

Me and Stefon

this tunnel in the middle of no where



No comments:

Post a Comment