Monday, February 20, 2017

WEEK 47


Heyy!!
This week was pretty ordinary, not too much exciting things happened. We went on an exchange this week with Elder Tobierre. So I went to Couva again for the day! It was awesome I got to see a lot of people there. Saw two of my recent converts and they are going strong. One of my recent converts Tia (Justin's girlfriend) they are planning on getting married in the temple one day and go on a senior couple mission haha so that's real awesome to see that!! I enjoyed going back for the day. I think I'm going tomorrow as well so I'm pretty lucky I get to see Couva still. I got there in May last year and I'm still making trips there so its pretty amazing.
We had zone conference as well. We learned about repentance and the atonement. It's amazing to see as we use the atonement in our live , we can truly see the change that we want to see as well what our heavenly father wants us as well. It's a good change and this gospel does bring the happiness in our lives when we rely on our Savior!
We have been working with a lot of new investigators this weeek. They are so prepared, I continue to pray that we will be able to help them towards those waters. This one investigator named Vicky, we saw and had a great lesson with her. The spirit was strong for sure. She said she know understands who God was. Also I asked her when she prays how does she feel after and she said good. And I told her that is the spirit, as soon as I said that she got the happiest look on her face. She said she always wondered what that was. She said she recognizes the spirit in her life now. So that was a great spiritual experience.
I love you all and I hope you can continue to have a great week. Continue to remember how great this gospel is! And as we do those right things in our lives we can always have the holy ghost with us to help us feel the fruits of the spirit, also to give us comfort and confirmation of the truth. Have a wonderful week!
one love!
3 nephi 13:27
-elder bastian

PINEAPPLE FIELDS

HOW THEY MOVE COWS....HAHA

ROAD BY THE OCEAN

CLIMBED A COCONUT TREE AND THEN FELL FROM A COCONUT TREE!

DRY SEASON

IRON MAN/SPIDER MAN

RAINING DRY SEASON

No comments:

Post a Comment